Monday, June 27, 2011

my new arrivals i love shopping

hey babes currently its all sold out i m doing restock before my trip to hk pls let me know LAST DAY ON TUESDAY babe ^^








corset nude bodycon
sponge attached 
fits uk6-10
stretchable
ALL SOLD OUT
RESTOCKABLE in blk or nude






bf tshirt in chiffon
colourful
fits uk6-12
belt not included
ALL sold out available in yellow, green, orangered and black
limited stocks 

belts brown and beige grey new colour
all sold out restock available rm 19

Panel skirt like zara
superb quality
fits uk6-8
stretchable
all sold out for restock pls email me before tues
colous available mustard, hot pink,blk and blue



miss corset dress 
fits uk6-10*small
sponge added 
all sold out currently 
available colours for restock blk, beige wit olive lace, white and yellow
very limited stock pls email me before tues 




i love ol top
comes wit a chiffon stash
fits uk6-10
super good quality
chiffon mix satin
ALL SOLD Out
for restock pls email me before tues

No comments:

Post a Comment