Sunday, July 24, 2011

massive new arrivals

hey babe these are all my new arrivals ^^








long jumpsuit 
navy and beige
fits uk 6-10
super good quality
thick chiffon and double linning 
sold navy x 6
sold beige x 3
email me to restock





chic bodycon
peach and black
fits uk6-10
sold black x4
sold peach x3
Last piece on peach 
email me to restock







I love classy
short jumpsuit
beige,grey and black
super good quality thick lace on chest area
quality assured !!
sold grey x5
sold beige x5
sold black x3
Email me to restock











poncho girl
black , beige and red
fits uk 6-10
super good quality inner satin lining and perfect fit !
slander looking 
 sold x 7 black
sold x 6 beige nude
sold x 4 red
email me for restock 

















blazer with full lace 
fits uk 6-10
comes in beige nude, black and dusty pink
super good quality blazer wit padded and full lace lining
email me for restock
sold nude beige x 9 
sold black x5
sold dusty pink x 7


sexy lycra bodycon
fits uk 6-10
comes in dark grey and dusty pink
thick lycra material
sold grey x3
sold dusty pink x3
for restock pls email me 

No comments:

Post a Comment